Cancellation & Refund Policy
Opal Infotech believes in helping all customers as far as possible, and has consequently prepared a thoughtful cancellation policy.
- Opal Infotech undertakes all projects under the scope of objectives that determine the direction / route followed by the project.
- All Web Design / Web Development/ Web Applications Development / Search Engine Optimization / Facebook Design / Logo Design / Multimedia / E-mail Marketing / Search Engine Marketing like PPC are carried out and accepted after total analysis and creation of a complete scope document, in order to ensure that our teams have full understanding of the work needed to be done, eliminating possibilities of any project cancellation / reversal / dispute.
- Since Opal Infotech and the client understand that there is work involved to achieve every milestone of the project and completion of every module, a refund would not be possible for the work once assigned to us.
- Payments for custom design projects / above services are made to us in increments by client is non-refundable. If a project is canceled or postponed, all charges paid are retained by Opal Infotech and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
- If we receive a chargeback or payment dispute (i.e. PayPal Dispute) from a credit card company or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended without notice. A $50 chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. Instead of issuing a chargeback, contact us to address any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a PayPal dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund. Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.
- No cancellations are entertained for those services that the Opal Infotech marketing team had offered on special occasions. These are limited occasion offers and hence cancellations are not possible.