Opal Infotech is dedicated to ensure that your privacy is protected. Whenever we ask you to provide some information by which you can be identified while using this website; you are assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Location information like postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information related to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We need this information for understanding your requirements and provide better services; and mainly for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting; using the email address that you have provided.
- Occasionally , we may even use your information to contact you regarding market research. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may also use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure, we have established appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which needs prior approval for storing it on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie is added only with your consent and this file assists to analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies permit web applications to react with you like an individual. The web application can customize its operations as per your requirements, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are visited or used. This helps us to analyze the data related to webpage traffic and improve our website in accordance with our customer’s needs. We use this information only for statistical analysis; and afterwards the data is removed from the system.
Generally, cookies enable us to provide you with a better website, by allowing us to monitor which pages are useful to you and also which pages are useless. A cookie does not grant us access to your computer or any information about you; other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, although you can easily alter your browser setting to reject cookies as per your preference. However, this may prevent you from obtaining full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may prefer to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, search for the box that you can click to indicate that, you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing.
- If you have already agreed with us about using your personal information for direct marketing, you may at any time later change your mind by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to unsubscribe to any of the mails received by us for which you had subscribed before, please mail us on email@example.com